Friday, February 01, 2008

Um Belo Momento!

"... A moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime
For a moment like this
Some people search forever
For that one special kiss

Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime
For a moment like this

Everything changes
But beauty remains
Something so tender
I can't explain
Well I may be dreamin
But still lie awake
Can we make this dream last forever
And I'll cherish all the love we share

Could this be the reign of love above
I wanna know that you will catch me when I fall
So let me tell you this
Some people wait a lifetime
For a moment like this..."

Perderia novamente a cabeça num momento como este!

4 comments:

Pekenina said...

Lindo! E eu hoje já perdi a cabeça num momento como esse...
Beijo*

... said...

Não há nada melhor do que perder a cabeça em momentos como esse ;)

Beijos

Pierrot said...

Boa
Muito mesmo
Este poema fez-me lembrar o filme, cidade dos anjos
Gostei
Bjos daqui
Pierrot

anjodoentio said...

Como te compreendo! Ultimamente, muitos t~em sido os momentos idênticos a esse, de cabeça perdida. E como me deixam deliciada, completa e exaustivamente deliciada!...
Gostei do blog.
Bjs.